Sunday, August 7, 2016

Oil Spotlight: TriEase and Breathe

I love the look of a nice, well manacured lawn. However, mowing the lawn and other yard work, can have me feeling sluggish for days afterward. I have one neighbor who is out almost daily working on his yard. It looks fantastic, and I feel slightly awful that my yard doesn't look nearly as nice as his!

Thankfully, I have found a few things that help! Though I may have a couple of sniffles and a few sneezes, I don't have that chest constriction and sluggish feeling for days anymore. Watch this video to learn more about these fantastic seasonal discomfort belnds from doTERRA! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like a sample. And please excuse the nasty sweatin' look I have going on! It may be nice out, but it's still warm!!



As a remind, if you place a 125pv order before the 15th of the month, you recieve a 5ml bottle of breathe for FREE! Bouns, if you place 160pv order, you recieve 15ml bottles of lemon, lavendar, and peppermint. You can diffuse them together, put them in a roller bottle, use the seperatly for so many other uses, and who doesn't like free??

0 comments:

Post a Comment