Thursday, July 14, 2016

What Am I Diffusing?

This little blend has been a favorite of mine over the past couple of weeks. It seems like when I sleep, I wake up stuffy and groggy. With the wind and rain we have had here latley, my nose just feels irritated. This blend helps open my airways while pushing away the fog that overcomes me each morning. Here is why I love these oils:

Breathe: This is an oil blend (meaning it has many oils in one bottle), containing Laural Leaf, Peppermint Plant, Eucalyptus, Melaluca, Lemon Peel, Ravensara, and Cardamom. This blend was designed to help maintain breathable airways and to help reduce the threat of seasonal threats.

Lemongrass: Amongst many other benefits, Lemongrass will help fight mental fatigue.

Wild Orange: Citrus scents are uplifting, and Wild Orange is one of my favorites!

Peppermint: Combined with Wild Orange, Peppermint can help improve mental alertness.

Give it a try and let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment